€0

Your basket is currently empty

Go to your basket

Air Optix Aqua (2x3 lenses) + Laim-Care Solution 400ml

€41.27
89% recommends
In stock
LAIM-CARE Solution 400 ml
Estimated Dispatch Date Wednesday 25.5. Stock day info: Today 25. May Stock day info: Ready to be sent Stock day info: Today 25. May select attributes...
Air Optix Aqua (3 lenses)
Estimated Dispatch Date Wednesday 25.5. Stock day info: Today 25. May Stock day info: Ready to be sent Stock day info: Today 25. May select attributes...
Air Optix Aqua (3 lenses)
Estimated Dispatch Date Wednesday 25.5. Stock day info: Today 25. May Stock day info: Ready to be sent Stock day info: Today 25. May select attributes...

Delivery

DHL
1-2 Days €4.90
€43.77 €41.27
Free gift worth up to €9.99 for orders over €80.00

Air Optix Aqua Monthly Contact Lenses

Air Optix Aqua contact lenses with monthly replacement schedule by Alcon (Ciba Vision) designed for daily wear. The silicone hydrogel material used in these contact lenses is Lotrafilcon B(67%) and the remaining 33% is water. Package contains 3 lenses.

Read more about Air Optix Aqua Monthly Contact Lenses



Laim-Care contact lens solution

Laim-Care is an isotonic cleaning solution with multiple purposes for the disinfection and storage of contact lenses. One advantage of Laim-Care solution is its content of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the body's natural lubricating substance, and it helps moisturise contact lenses so that they remain comfortable to wear throughout the day. It also works as an effective antibacterial agent. The solution is supplied in a pack of 400 ml volume with an antibacterial contact lens case.

Read more about Laim-Care Solution

Properties

Manufacturer: Alcon Esoform
Solution type: Universal
Volume: 400 ml
BC: 8.60
DIA: 14.20
Pack size: 3 lenses
Expiration: 12 months and more
Oxygen permeability: 138 Dk/t
Usability after opening: 3 months
Replacement schedule: 30 Days
Water content: 33%
Product name: Air Optix Aqua
Power range: from -10.00 to +6.00
Lenses Material : Lotrafilcon B
UV filter: No
Extended or overnight wear: Yes
Medical Device: Yes
Contains Sodium hyaluronate: Yes
Preservatives: Yes

Reviews

89%
23 of our customers recommend this product

Comments

Do you have any questions?
VISA Master Card AMERICAN EXPRESS DISCOVER PayPal DHL