Air Optix Aqua (2x3 lenses) + Gelone Solution 360 ml

€37.87
In stock
Gelone Solution 360 ml
Estimated Dispatch Date Monday 10.5. Monday 10.5. select attributes...
Air Optix Aqua (3 lenses)
Estimated Dispatch Date Monday 10.5. Monday 10.5. select attributes...
Air Optix Aqua (3 lenses)
Estimated Dispatch Date Monday 10.5. Monday 10.5. select attributes...

Delivery

DHL
1–2 Days €4.90
€37.87
Free gift worth up to €8.29 for orders over €80.00

Air Optix Aqua Monthly Contact Lenses

Air Optix Aqua are monthly contact lenses by Alcon (Ciba Vision) designed for daily wear. The silicone hydrogel material used in these contact lenses is Lotrafilcon B(67%) and the remaining 33% is water. One package contains 3 lenses.

Read more about Air Optix Aqua Monthly Contact Lenses



Gelone contact lens solution

Gelone is a multipurpose solution for cleaning and storing all types of soft contact lenses. Thanks to its unique composition, which was created by combining disinfecting ingredients and hyaluronic acid, Gelone solution is suitable for even the most sensitive eyes. The cleaning components of the solution, along with the included antibacterial case with ionisation finish, create a perfect environment for disinfection. Hyaluronic acid provides flexibility, softness, and moisture for contact lenses and wearers. The solution is supplied in a pack of 360 ml volume with one antibacterial contact lens case.

Read more about Gelone Solution

Properties
Manufacturer: Soleko, Alcon
Solution type: Universal
Volume: 360 ml
BC: 8.60
DIA: 14.20
Pack size: 3 lenses
Expiration: 12 months and more, 24 months and more
Oxygen permeability: 138 Dk/t
Usability after opening: 3 months
Replacement schedule: 30 Days
Water content: 33%
Product name: Air Optix Aqua
Power range: from -10.00 to +6.00
Lenses Material : Lotrafilcon B
UV filter: No
Extended or overnight wear: Yes
Contains Sodium hyaluronate: Yes

Reviews

This product doesn't have many reviews yet

Comments

Do you have any questions?